Last night was delicoius: crisp, cool, overcast, and you could just feel fall sneaking into summer's end. I love that. I wish I could bottle up that zesty feeling and keep it in my heart forever. I always feel relief as summer ends. I'm also feeling very, very thankful for so many things...
- God's provision last month (He always knows just what we need WHEN we need it).
- Reading a passage of scripture that fit my "current state" of life.
- Warm mocha latte's with a single pump of Raspberry. Delicious!
- Watching Evie explore and learn new things.
- Long walks.
- Trying new recipes that hint at the change of seasons.
- Finding good deals on children's clothing...espeically when it's a favorite brand. ;)
God is good.