I keep thinking of so many things that I want to do...and then I forget to do them. Mommy brain, much? Anyway, I thought I'd jot down 50 happy things that I would like to do within the next year.
By doing so, it will help me stay motivated, plus it will push me to better myself and/or create memories with my family. It's a win/win all the way around!
Visit the Daffodil Festival.
- Learn to make jam or jelly.
Go to a public garden.
- Practice a new photo technique.
Take pictures using studio lights.
- Finish one entire year of Project Life.
- Print instagram family album.
- Finish Evie's baby book.
Start Ella's baby book.
- Learn to make Lasagna from scratch.
Go to the lake.
- Start a sunday afternoon drive tradition.
Deep clean the house.
- Go on a date with Josh once a week.
- Sell our house.
- Plant okra &
tomatoes this year.
- Take a day "off" once a week.
- Start a recipe based blog.
- Sell vintage collections online.
- Read at least two classics a year.
Go on an overnight trip with Josh sans kids. ;) Start yard saling again!
- Chalk paint a furniture piece.
- Take more pictures of nature.
- Watch a sunset on a mountain top.
- Make a cheesecake from scratch.
- Read two young adult novels a year.
- Find an old classic show to watch from beginning to end.
- Keep up with my Bible journaling.
- Memorize more verses.
- Find a tea that I will love to drink.
Pefect an iced coffee recipe. Go on a road trip within the state.
- Read at least one book to the girls a day.
- Try to walk at least twice a week.
- Start biking with Josh whenever possible.
- Start benchpressing with Josh again.
- Eat clean on an 80/20 rule.
- Make a least one new veggie recipe a week.
Clean out master closet. Watercolor with Evie.
- Go for walks around town.
Take Evie to the library.
- Learn to make biscuits from scratch.
- Learn a few words in French.
Host a sit down dinner. Find a new candle scent to burn. Keep my Orchid alive. (it only lasted 3 months...so phooie on that one, ha!) Get new tennis shoes.